TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Fixed rental periods: September 1st - January 31st, February 1st - June 30th, September 1st - June 30th (5 or 10 months). In July and August summer prices will apply. Weekly and daily rentals are possible during the summer months. For reservations with duration of 10 months or summer rentals, please contact us.
2. Rental payments are done over a monthly basis. We consider a month starting on the 1st and ending on the 30th/31st (example: if you enter September 15th, you will need to pay the full month).
3. Rental payments are due until the 3rd of each month. Late fees apply at 12,50€ per day.
4. Monthly utility expenses are included in the room price but there’s a limit. Limit: 40€ per month, per person.
4.1. Utilities include: Electricity, Water and Gas. If the total budget of the apartment is exceeded, then the amount is divided between all flatmates. Example: if an apartment has 6 flatmates, the monthly budget for the expenses is 240€. If the total amount of the invoices of gas, water and electricity is 300€ the flatmates will need to share the exceeded amount (meaning each member would pay an extra of €10). Monthly invoices are at your disposal to confirm the extra expenses calculations.
5. A rental contract and monthly rent receipts are provided.
6. Check in: The check-in is done at our office, from 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday – Friday), FREE of charge. The check-in outside of this time frame and on weekends costs €25 (paid at the check-in moment to the person who will receive you). After your booking is confirmed you will be informed about all the check-in procedures.
7. Our office is closed on weekends and public holidays.
8. Declaration of Residence is available.
9. A weekly cleaning service is provided to the common areas of all apartments, as well as WiFi Internet and multi-channel TV.
10. All apartments/rooms are fully furnished with a bed, bedside table, desk, chair, lamp, wardrobe/closet/charriot. Kitchens are fully equipped with refrigerator, washing machine, stove, oven, microwave, and dishes, pans, and utensils.
11. Bed linen is not provided for hygiene purposes but can be purchased upon arrival from ONDACITY .
12. We provide heating in common areas of our apartments.
13. In order to reserve a room it is necessary to pay a security deposit/ bond equal to € 350.
This security deposit is refunded at the end of the stay by bank transfer within 30 business days, proven everything is in the same condition as the date of arrival.
The security deposit will be returned via bank transfer except to non-SEPA tenants, which due to transfer costs, will have the deposit returned on the exact check-out date. The last month’s rent may never be replaced by the security deposit/ bond.
14. A maximum of 2 visitors are allowed to stay over in the room, for a maximum of 5 nights at a 10€ nightly fee per person.
15. Cancellation Policy – after a reservation has been made, it is possible to cancel it according to these guidelines: If a reservation is cancelled more than 90 days before the check-in date, there will be a 100% refund of the security deposit. If a reservation is cancelled between 90-60 days before the check-in date, there will be a 50% refund of the deposit. If a reservation is cancelled less than 60 days before the check-in date, there will be no refund of the deposit. If the guest chooses to depart before the end of their contract, the bond will be forfeited.